2012년 1월 9일 월요일

Dear. My elementary school

Hello, I went to you for 6 years, and I had many situations in you. Some of them made me really happy and some of them made me sad and angry. In first grade my advisor teacher was really good to us and made us everyday happy. We had running competition and I won. So I noticed that I was faster that any other students in you. Do you remember? and I became third grade. I was really excited to went you. I think third grade of you was most interesting time I've ever been in. In you, everyday I played with my friends and I became 4th grade I studied really hard and I got high score in our class so my advisor teacher give me a map and books. Maybe you would remember. and in grade 6, my advisor teacher was also really kind, and we made cake in you. It was really delicious. I can't forget that interesting times. Don't you miss me? I spent nice time in you so I really thank to you. One thing that I can't forget is I was class president in grade 4, 5. It was really challengeable. I was really happy in you and I can't forget everything. and I really sorry to you because thesedays I was really  busy to study so I couldn't go meet you. After this camp I will go to you! I really miss you! None of other elementary school is better than you! Good bye, and see you later!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기