2012년 1월 9일 월요일

It was a dark stormy night

It was a dark stormy night I was listening to music and reading a book. The story was a little bit scary. So I called my friend who lives next to my house to come over. So I played with my friend. We watched movies and cooked. It does not make sense that we bake cookies at night, but we tried. We can do it because there was no one in my house. Both parents were late since they have lots to do in their office. We started to make cookies, but the problem was we didn't know well how to make them. But we saw some books an found the information on the Internet. So we used both internet and books. 20 minutes later, when we opened the oven, the smell was so good. We ate our cookies. It was so delicious. Then for about 2 hours, we talked together, played together. It was 11:30. We always went to bed in time but there were no parents. So we wanted to play more. We stepped down to the library in my house. It is big. Then, I played hide an seek with my friend. I was finding her. I wanted to give up so I yelled "I can't find you. Come up!" nobody answered. I tried again but it was the same. I was scared.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기